I am working on finishing up the red poncho from last week. I finished and blocked the body and decided to add a hood. I am close to finished that now and am looking onto my next poncho project (possibly something for me).
I have also restarted an older project I haven’t worked on for a couple weeks. It uses the pattern from this skull shawl but made it a large rectangle so it can be used as a blanket. I used worsted weight yarn so the skulls would be very large. It is very repetitive as well, so a good traveling project. This also means I get a little bit sick of working on it after a couple skulls, so I have to switch up projects before I get too sick of it. Hopefully it will be done for Halloween!